So I thought my favs for this month were going to be on overload but I managed to keep them under ten. I have a couple hair, makeup, and tech items that I have been in love with for the whole month.
Here's the run down...
* MAC Studio Tech NC50
* MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Shape the Future
* ELF Radiance Enhancer in Golden
*Aubrey Organics: I actually got this conditioner in my last Curlkit and I never really got into because I have an overload of products that I'm trying to run through. I like to leave this on my hair for about an hour and it really makes my hair feel like butter. If I ever go through a phase where my hair is dry, I know I can use this to bring it back to life.
* ILY Adore Leave In: I also got a sample of this in one of my Curlkits and I loved it! I actually found the PERFECT combo for this and my another product called UR Curly Tight Curl Enhancer. When I use that leave in and the curl enhancer together my hair is so defined and so soft!
*Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter Moisturizer: I like to use this on dry or wet hair. It makes my hair really soft and defined. I tried to find the difference between this "new" formula and the "old" formula, but for the most part they seem to be the same to me as far as what they do for my hair. Not sure about the ingredients.
* Amazon Kindle Fire: This is the one that came out before the HD and I have been in love with it since I got it. It does just about the same things as an IPad (even though I'm still kinda wanting one of those). It really comes in handy for school, natural hair events, and even church when I want to take notes or have something important to jot down. It also help that it has Wifi so whenever I'm in a location I can receive the internet I whip it out to pass the time.
* Samsung Galaxy S4: I just recently upgraded my lousy HTC phone to this here beauty. I'm still learning all the features but I love the screen size and the capabilities of this phone. If yall knew the phone I had before this one, yall would understand why I'm so excited about this S4. Plus, I got a lot more recommendations for this phone than the IPhone 5.
*MAC Extra Dimension Shape the Future Skinfinish: This came out with the In Extra Dimension collection from MAC. This is really nice for everyday wear and it gives my face the prettiest glow. I wish I would've gotten the skinfinish in Double Definition which is a golden one which was just as pretty as this one.
*MAC Studio Tech: This is actually the first creamy foundation that I've used. I have always been really iffy about cream foundations because I thought they would make me look cakey. It didn't and I loved how it made my skin and overall makeup looks looked.
* ELF Radiance Enhancer Golden: I've actually had this in my collection in for a while but never knew how to use it until recently. I'll have to do a video on my youtube on how I use it. It reminds me of the MAC highlight stick that they have. If you have or tried that one then I'm sure you will like this one.
* Red Cherry Lashes DW and WSP: These are my first pairs of Red Cherry lashes that I purchased from the Makeup Show. Out of the both of these pairs, my absolute favorite are the WSP. They look really natural and I love to wear them everyday.
So those are my favorites for the month. Have you ladies tried any of the products I mentioned? What are your top 10 favorite products for the month?
Until next time,